Hey, hey, hey! So, what do you think about the 5.03 epi? I've already rewatched it for 4 times, LOL.
Anyway, I just thought to make things a little bit easier, I'd post all unfilled promts from our fic meme here.
You are still very encauraged to post you promts! I hope we'll have more then one story written))
- 5.04 AU Spoilers! What if Merlin was a second too late to enter the cave and make the earthquake and Arthur got seriously wounded by Odin?Magic revial is possible, but I mostly want Arthur in pain.
-Merlin, Arthur, and Gwaine alone on a mission of some kind. Can be an AU of Coming of Arthur I or Eye of the Phoenix if you wish, or something all together different. Arthur gets seriously whumped and Merlin must use magic to help/heal Arthur. Magic reveal to Gwaine but not Arthur. Reveal can be intentional or unintentional, but Gwaine makes Merlin aware that he knows Please, no slash in this one. Thanks!
-Slash, Merlin/Arthur, Arthur is hurt. That's the main thing right there. I'm not sure if I care how he even gets hurt, as long as he is! Bonus points if Arthur is in a position of power over his men, and they are there when he's hurt.
- AU set in 5.02. After catching Merlin and Arthur talking, Ragnor gives Arthur a much more serious beating than shown in the show. (Arthur in serious pain but *not* a concussion, but like some sort of broken bones...like in his sword arm perhaps so he cannot help fight his way free?)
Now Merlin must figure out how to rescue them both from Morgana's clutches and help heal his friend, knowing full well he may not be able to do it without revealing his magic to Arthur.
- Immediately after his coronation Arthur comes down with a miserable feverish cold, and Merlin looks after him.
- Modern AU Arthur/Merlin
Prat Arthur, normal banter
Arthur gets ill with a bad fever and Merlin, Gwaine, others worried about him.
- Gen, before season five. Arthur and Merlin are away from Camelot when Arthur is blinded in battle and Merlin has to take care of him and get him to safety
- Modern au. Arthur is the son of rich Uther Pendragon and Arthur is kidnapped and held as hostage for ransom. In the process he might be tortured slightly to get Uther to pay the ransom and Uther is sent the videos. Merlin is the detective hired to rescue him. Looking for a multi-chapter fic. Happy endings. Descriptions of abduction and mild torture please. Will loooooove whoever writes it.
- S1, Arthur/Merlin: The first time Merlin looks after Arthur when he's seriously injured and/or ill.
- Season 4. After Gwen leaves Camelot, Merlin comforts Arthur. Gen, NC-17 anything!
- Season 3-4. Gen. Let's say Arthur is cursed with...hiccups. First it's all funny, but then suddenly not so, as they become painful and annoying and embarrassing and the keep Arthur from sleeping...It'd be great if you show him getting progressivly worse. Of course, Merlin is the one to help)))
- Later seasons. Gen or A/M
It seems that Arthur had too many hits in the head. And they resulted in a moderate stroke. He's temporarily paralyzed so Merlin is helping with working therapy and psychological issues. The longer the fic, the better )))
- Can we, pretty please, get Arthur whipped in a non consensual escenario? Please?
- 3x07 The Castle of Fyrien: Merlin makes sure that Gwen and Elyan reach the horses safely before going after Arthur, leaving Arthur on his own against Morgause and Cenred. Arthur is badly injured before Merlin makes it back to rescue him.
- Arthur is a heroin addict going through severe withdrawal and is homeless too. Hes also run away from home and and abusive father. So he is reluctant when Merlin tries to help him. Would like to see merlin helping him with his addiction and insecurities.
- Any season, but please not a Modern AU.
It's spring time in Camelot! But poor Arthur can't really enjoy it as he has extreme allergies to pollen. Give me Arthur sneezing his head off.
- I'd love to read a fic where Arthur and Merlin meet, have a wonderful night together (perhaps in an exotic country where they both are for different reasons) and then Arthur falls ill with something dangerous. Merlin thinks that he's snubbed him...a one night stand, and he's angry. Of course, Merlin feels terrible when he finally finds out Arthur has been near death's door all the time...Hope these will inspire some of you))